There are some curiosities with my health that i would like to understand more? I am a 40 year old man.
Long term health issues:
1) Medium allergic to crustacea, developed at young age.
2) Medium allergic to some grasses/herbs
3) very mild allergic to fish slowly increasing over the years
4) Developed intolerance to dairy at age 25, doctor said enzyme deficiency.
5) Developed intolerance to specific brands of bread from around the age of 27 with severe irritable bowl reaction starting with lower back ache then cramping the next day and toilet frequency but no diarrhea.
6) Developed intolerance to Vegemite from around the age 35 with severe reflux reaction. (I used to virtually live on Vegemite sandwiches growing up) Now, even just the smell of Vegemite will trigger immediate reflux!!
7) Developed urinary frequency at night only earlier this year. Urinating up to 20 times over the night and finding urine to become clearer after a few runs to the toilet - eventually becomming like pure water as if the kidneys are just filling the bladder for no good reason at all other than to piss me off. It is also inconsistent - many nights it will happen to lesser extent or not at all.
8) Developed mild narcolepsy earlier this year along with Urinary frequency. Tests were negative for prostate, diabetes etc but did reveal vitamin B12 deficiency and i had vitamin b12 injections. Since then the urinary frequency and narcolepsy have abated.
9) Developed problem with awareness this year as well. I discovered this while playing Chess on the computer - i used to be able to win every game but recently, on the same difficulty level, i cannot win any games at all!! It is not that i play any worse as such, what i do and will do every game without exception is to not see obvious mistakes - mainly relating to enemy bishops, and i have put my queen in line of one or not seen how the enemy queen can come down and checkmate me because it is covered by a bishop - ridiculous obvious things like that! No matter how hard i try, i just cannot help myself, i must do a stupid thing sooner or later, every game i play.
Any suggestions welcome?
Edit: I forgot to mention that multi vitamins make me really sick if i take them.