I should be President because I have so many outstanding qualities of other great Presidents. It’s uncanny the similarities.
Here are my top 12 qualities I shared with other Presidents.
1. The perfect teeth of George Washington.
2. The durability to remain in office of William Henry Harrison.
3. The model-like looks of Abraham Lincoln.
4. The dynamic personality of Chester A. Arthur.
5. The svelte body of William Howard Taft.
6. The libido of John F. Kennedy.
7. The coolness and abilty to not let them see you sweat of Richard Nixon.
8. The smoothness of Gerald Ford.
9. The toughness of Jimmy Carter.
10. The hairstylings and acting ability of Ronald Reagan.
11. The ability to work with others (interns) of Bill Clinton.
12. The brains of George W. Bush.
Damn, people don’t get jealous now! I’m sexy as hell. I’m a bad mofo.
Hell, forget the Presidency I should be a King.