1. Add the ability, like GalCiv2 to upgrade all ships of x type for x credits per Turn.
2. New Bazaar feature, broker buy/sell durantium/elerium/ect... for credits.
3. Ability to upgrade merc ships by contacting Bazaar and gives option to upgrade ship for x resources x credits.
4. Repurchase merc ships when destroyed for higher rate, may be upgraded some as well from base model. Therefore keeping it interesting longer into the game. Right now Bazaar is useless one war starts.
5. New terraforming option... add extra land for x durantium, (or another resource). Increases double amount per time used so next time it would be x*2 durantium, then x*4, x*8 ect... Again gives option to upgrade planet beyond what it is now.
6. Expanding Galaxies... This may be a good DLC.... Start game on tiny map with 2-4 players, player wins, well it would be nice if this could continue. Game gives option to continue same game in larger map. This then generates new small map (or 4x tiny map size) with the original map taking up 1/4 of the new map, 3 new factions advanced and expanded enough to make the game appear as already in progress to match your progress. Then if player wins this they get another option of the same all the way until the max map size.
7. Ability to transform dead world into useful planet either as low class planet, or resource for an expensive cost/resources.
8. Binary star systems. (originally planned per Paul)
9. Mega black hole. (originally planned per Paul)
10. Rift. (originally planned per Paul but, then pulled back per difficulties/time restraints)
11. Fixes to color scheme of planetary tile bonus's to match color of type boosting, such as orange for manufacturing, dark blue for research, ect....
12. For custom factions, ability to design home star system with/out modding.
13. Copy/Paste option for custom factions screens so one can easily copy/paste their story/description for re-doing factions.
14. More time in a day.... Thanks for listening.