- Ability to tile grouped items (eg up to 4 tiles vertically and horizontally - or downwards and sideways might be better wording).
- Maximize and minimize icons (better than using the grouped application's icons. Maximize wouldn't do anything if the grouped window can't be maximized).
- Ability to close all applications open on a page.
- Ability to set pattern timers to open and close pages of applications (eg close Outlook and Teams, then open them every hour. This would help people to concentrate).
- Ability to set CTRL+Win key to show Tiles (if that's possible).
Issue: has anyone had an issue with multiple monitors (2 x 4k and 1 x FHD) whereby programs maximized on the monitor that Tiles is on (the FHD one) go full screen (behind the Tiles sidebar), yet applications maximized on the primary monitor (a 4k one) act like there's a very large sidebar there and only take up part of the screen? The issue is fixed by placing the Tiles sidebar on the second 4k monitor. Strange thing is, that I have almost exactly the same setup on another laptop (just the laptop screen is to the left of the 4k monitors, instead of underneath) and that has no issue. Not a big deal right now as there are several things left to try, but just wondered if it was a known issue.
- Ability to show fences without showing desktop (ie make them appear above all over windows). They would disappear when clicking on something else (another window) or pressing escape. Showing fences could be a shortcut key, or better yet, an icon pinned to the task bar.