Organize your applications into grouped tabs on your Windows desktop
v1.3 offers better support for sandboxed apps like Chrome and
adds quality of life improvements
Keep your workspace organized, optimize your workflow, and save groups to access information quickly and easily. With Groupy, you can drag and drop applications together under a common tabbed interface and manage them in quick and natural ways thanks to the browser-like interface.
Without Groupy vs. With Groupy
What's new in Groupy v1.3:
- Fixes maximization issue with explorer in the combine mode (no longer clips the taskbar).
- Groupy no longer prevents Windows from shutting down.
- Tab background bar defaults to grey.
- Fixed white tab color issue with Win10 Insider build.
- Groupy now works better with sandboxed applications.
- Installer now includes German translation.
- Added user created Chinese.
- Windows 10 Insider Build Only: Fixed issues with some Windows Store apps not showing the '+' option in Groupy.
Keep your workspace organized
Groupy is a powerful organizational tool for Windows that will keep information tabbed and organized. You can drag and drop multiple applications and documents together to group them into a tabbed interface for easy access and reference.
Optimize your workflow
Straightforward and easy to use, Groupy lets you manage tabs in quick and natural ways within the browser-like interface. Tabbing between apps keeps the desktop clear of additional distractions and eliminates the need to constantly look around for and open or close multiple programs.
Save groups of applications together for future usage. Optionally add a New Tab button to quickly launch a new instance of the currently highlighted application. Saved groups for Office files combine all your working documents in one convenient link.
Access information quickly and easily
Web browsers existed for over a decade before the capability for multiple tabbed pages was available. Groupy brings this option to the Windows desktop by letting you keep reference data in multiple locations contained in a single group that’s only a tab-click away.
Existing customers can access the latest version at one of these two links:
Customers with an account:
Guest checkout customers:
Don't have Groupy?
Get it now at www.stardock.com/products/groupy