Add Custom Wallpapers to your Windows Desktop
with the new DeskScapes 10
Stardock announced an April 30th release date for its highly anticipated Windows® desktop personalization application, Deskscapes 10. The newest version of DeskScapes still allows users to personalize their desktop wallpaper with animations, pictures, and video, while adding several new community requested features.
Across one or more monitors, DeskScapes provides users with the capability to animate and customize the wallpaper on their Windows desktops using static or animated wallpapers that are already provided or their personal WMV image files. Users can also add over 60 unique effects and recolor their wallpapers. DeskScapes animated wallpapers are saved as .Dream files and are easy to package using DreamMaker, which is included with DeskScapes. Dreams can also be applied as screensavers.
DeskScapes 10 Major Features:
- A new wallpaper manager, complete with the ability to mark “favorite” backgrounds, as well as modifying and saving both static and animated wallpapers.
- Seamless WinCustomize library integration allows direct browsing and downloading of backgrounds from within the application.
- Comes in light and dark theme modes to suit your personal tastes.
- Supports h264 videos with hardware accelerated decoding where possible.
- New additional effects you can apply to static and animated wallpapers which can now easily be combined and ordered.
DeskScapes 10 will release on April 30th for $9.99.
Vist www.objectdesktop.com to sign up for an Object Desktop membership, which gives instant access
to the DeskScapes 10 beta and over a dozen other Windows desktop apps.