Howdy, here's my report for the day so far... i will add more as I play more in the coming days/weeks/months.
In Sandbox mode.
- Map color selection does not apply the color selected (customize your faction – Appearance)
- Cannot rotate the avatar image in sovereign creation
- Gloves break seam lines into surcoats
- Back-story drops through the Kingdom story if you make it too long and scroll down to read it.
- No way to edit custom sovereigns.
- Right click deletes a custom sovereign but I didn’t know that… found out by playing around. Might want to add a delete button here…
- Arrow Keys do not move the screen around the map.
- Right click does not center the map, no way to center the map manually.
- Arrow keys moved my sovereign while he/she unselected.
- Settling no longer give an option to keep the sov... in the city boots him/her out in a random direction (annoying)
- Improvement – When selecting a Champion to recruit would be nice to see the amount of gildar you have next to the accept button.
- Escape key does not bring up a menu in combat – (no options for shrinking floating damage size/text, or damage type/color settings. No option to turn off Casting Text “Cast: Slow”, I know what I casted.
- Cursor stays on last icon action and does not revert to a sword “the main cursor”. Example at the end of combat the cursor is still a no move symbol.
- No map indication of the tiles that have quests which you have already visited and are currently questing for. Once you enter a quest tile it shows up in the log while clicking it will show you the end but the tile itself with the quest giver is still a tan color. Maybe make a gold glow around the scroll icon to identify you have visited and are still working on it.
- Same issue with EWOM… in combat if you cast first your turn is over and you can’t move… but if you move first you can still cast after you move… this needs to be fixed.
- No way too retreat from battle. Found the "escape" button
- When research is completed there is no summery of what it opened up or what it accomplishes. You have to go back to the research tree and look again.
- When your sov…is defeated there is no notification after he is immobilized, when he is available to move again.
- Don’t understand how boarder expansion works, seems to fast like E:WOM.
- Boarders are clipped at mountains and dropping at cliff tiles too far out.
Random screen bugs. If you know about them already please disregard.