heya, I did a 2v2 just then with the latest version; reg (me) and tb vs tb and da; a few notes about game;
* I set all to hard per your suggestion
* First the biggest positive change I saw was the AI farming A LOT in order to level. Also tele to save flags and towers seemed to be better from my last AI game. Appropriate locking also once towers had fallen. General map awareness seemed to be better - i.e. not leaving flags capped by the enemy too long etc.
* I bought curr1, catas and giants. AI bought fs1 and priests, and angels at the right times.
* There was some strange use of sigils for no reason by my tb AI - like when returning to cit.
* The AI spent money reasonably, and even though I havent checked the replay I think the skill set for fire looked right - speed etc.
* I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but when the AI was stuck on 3 occasions I pinged where the AI should go and it went within 3 secs. Im sure this was just random but thought I should mention it.
* Both sides AI were stuck quite often and I know you have already mentioned this.
* I didn't see DA use swap as an int appropriately, or at all.
* There seemed to be a bias towards aa attacks and not spells by all AI's. I checked a couple of times and there was mana available for my tb even though aa was preferred.
* Have a few others to discuss and can help out with testing when I am online if you need another.
Thanks for all the effort again.