Yeah, this is going to be very good.
King's Bounty: 'Crossworlds' Announced http://games.1c.ru/kingsbounty_crossworlds/
Fans of the King’s Bounty series will be thrilled to see their requests were answered as King’s Bounty: Crossworlds will also include a full-scale game editor. As in the multi-award winning 1st game, the player has many options to battle both new and old enemies. Various new skills and abilities, as well as a flying steed, will help to overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by her tamed dragon, at the very beginning it is small, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. The dragon will do its best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with simple attacks and finishing with fire breathing and volcano summoning.
* 2 brand new campaigns (Champion of the Arena with boss battles in a gladiatorial tournament and Defender of the Crown with battles in unique tactical arenas with a random selection of enemies and allies).
* Massive expansion of the original King’s Bounty: Armored Princess - Orcs on the March, featuring new units, spells and quests.
* New creatures to slay or use in combat.
* 70 new items, 8 new item sets, including one for the pet dragon and 3 component artifacts.
* 7 new quests allow players to continue their journey.
* 50 new abilities and skills.
* 13 new spells.
* Game Editor for King's Bounty: Armored Princess.
The King’s Bounty series are adventure games with tactical turn-based battles and RPG elements unfolding in a rich fantasy world. The character and their army of companions travel across a huge continent, visiting dozens of different locations all connected to each other. Communicating with NPCs, collecting resources and recruiting an army the player will control their character in real-time mode, while all battles take place in classic turn-based mode with a strong emphasis on tactical elements.
Publisher: 1C Company
Developer: Katauri Interactive
Release Date: Q3 2010