I FINALLY got the dev build for rebellion.... Wow what a mess! I guess i better learn how to do UI.
Wonderful! I hadn't played Sins in years, but this mod has rekindled my interest. You have kept the gameplay very similar to the original, but with enough "trek" changes to make it nearly perfect.
I am quite sure you already have your plans for the Rebellion transfer, but I always find input helpful! I have some ideas about the Titan vessels for the different factions, perhaps you will allow me to share?
Titan ship ideas:
1. Borg--what's another big cube amongst friends?
2. Klingon--perhaps Worf's large command ship (Neg'var-ish) from the mirror universe. The new emperor would perhaps like the mega maniacal bend of such a ship.
3. Dominion--The ship scales were so varied is DS9 for the Dominion, you can make one of their battleships even bigger and still have canon.
4. Romulan--probably the Reman Warbird, but this is very un-trekish. Perhaps some FASA inspired design...
5. The Federation is hardest. They certainly wouldn't build an uber ship. I would suggest the actual NCC-1701-E as the Titan, with some improved stats, but perhaps with a permanent ability called "Federation Flagship". This ability would grant large offensive, defense, and cooldown bonuses to all nearby units. One could recreate the Battle of Sector 001 in which as soon as the Enterprise shows up, things go very well for the Federation.
Thanks for letting me share. I am so impressed by this mod it bodes well for your future work. Thus, feel free to ignore any of this!