Firstly if you do not know what twerd meens then SHAME ON YOU it is a mix of the words twilight and nerd a must word for any Twilight Fanpire.
And now I will go straight on to listing the Pros and Cons (we think there are some) (*runs away to hide in shame*) of the god that is Edward Cullen. :F (<-- my vampire smillie lol). These are all from the point of veiw of a Fangirl not Bella, because she happens to be a fictional character, you freak! (unlike Edward). Honestly, you call yourself a Twerd.
- being gorgeously lovely (and for book fans only in words).
- being amazingly sexy without even trying (mmmmmmmm yummy).
- having the hair of Robert Pattinson.
- being completely loyal (like a little puppy awwwww).
- loving Bella.
- his newly developed "saving people thing".
- his artistic temprement.
- being a sexy vampire who lives for ever.
- his feint worthy kissing talents
- not being in love with bella for her butt (I hate that in a guy mortal or otherwise).
- his ass (because it's amazingly sexy).
- being incrediably clingy and protective.
- running away in order to "save her" because that was melodramatic and stupid.
- expecting her to be able to live without him (who could)?
- not changing her in the first book. *
- he wears clothes.
- BS thinks: we would have to kill at least nine Vampires if we really wanted to get with him. But AC doesn't.
- underestimating her ability to look after herself (even though it's crap to start with).
- not letting her talk to Jacob.
- his ass (cause you can't see it).
*The following text agument was played out until AC had nothing better to say -
AC: but then we would have nothing to read.
BS: ...except for the amazing exploits they would have, and their bountiful sex life.
AC: ...but there was more detailed sex when she was human.
BS: Stephanie could change that!
AC: ...but then it wouldn't be the Twilight we know and love.
BS: It would be a Twilight.
AC: You can either agree with me or be wrong!