The Red-shield: A Nation Wide Conspiracy to Kill American Prosperity

JFK was the last to fight back, the Federal reserve is now printing money by the phone call to the mint, unconstituinally, and worst of all, criminally.

By on November 7, 2012 2:28:01 PM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums External Link

CrazierCapt...

Join Date 08/2012

This funny, and rather poppish animation film, while animated like a cartoon, and having funny moments, is a dark, unprescendented look at the source of the loss of American Properity, hope, capitilism, and low federal regulation.

Obama wants to raise tax on the rich, because all tax money goes to the reserve to pay off debt, but how does the government fund itself? Easy, borrow more DEBT from the "Federal" reserve. If we don't do something now, things will get worse, if you would sacrifice your freedom for the security of your money, you deserve neither.

Neither.

Neither.

Nothing, if you are willing to allow this to continue, and make the US go down the path the rest of the world has, you don't deserve to have anything at all. When Jackson kicked out the banks, the US experienced the biggest boom time in any nation in the entire world in all time. If we kick them out, it might happen again, do something before it's too late!

8 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
November 22, 2012 4:59:11 PM from PoliticalMachine Forums PoliticalMachine Forums

This nonsense has been going on for well over a hundred years. The information is readily available to any who want it. There doesn't seem to be many takers anymore. We are a nation of debtors from the top on down which is so sad.

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 1 of 5)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

November 23, 2012 12:26:09 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

I'm assuming you mean this video?

"There's a set of balls in the trunk,
put 'em on, you're gonna need 'em."

November 23, 2012 9:46:28 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

CEO pay and benefits are being made the example of capitalism gone array, but we all know that the further up the food chain the larger the profit margin. I am afraid that most CEO’s are just the window dressing, the camouflage to give the idiots someone to blame their woes on while the real controls are being administered from a much higher pay grade. The higher up the chain the higher the profit but well before the top is even approached there are no names and no one to point fingers at. But any reasonable historical research will generate a few names that have always been in the thick of America’s downward spiral. The 20th and the 21st century so far always involved a few families … The Rockefellers (Citibank), the Rothschilds (Bank of America) and the Morgans (Chase) among other bankers. 1913 was a bad year for America. All you have to do is figure out which entities caused the major financial problems and then ask yourself why those same institutions were bailed out with tax payer money instead of having their leadership jailed. Cash for crooks seems to be the new American Dream.

November 23, 2012 5:07:32 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

I am not even sure how relevant those name you listed still are. The few families at the top do not want attention so they stay hidden behind the curtain of shell corporations. Look at who owns the majority of the stocks in all the central banks and the other big banks, the same shells keep on popping up, then find out that these few hundred shells are all owned by 5 families.

November 26, 2012 1:52:16 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Quoting myfist0,
Reply #4myfist0
Thanks, guess I have been more concerned of late over the beginnings that resulted in a privately owned financial takeover(s). Couldn't find much on the Morgans (not interested though) and Rothschild seems to be much less well endowed, but the Rockefellers are still in the thick of it. Just another big shell game we cannot play either ... sort of like our elections have become.

November 26, 2012 11:01:24 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

You might want to find some nonfiction text that explains how the fed and other countries central banks ACTUALLY work. First off the FED is set up quite different from the first few attempts at central banking and second the debt is tied to mainly Treasuries. I'm sure the wealthiest of families do have quite a few treasuries in their portfolios however the debt is spread around quite a bit. I would worry more abt. Foreign investors who own abt half the debt, in particular sovereign banks.

November 27, 2012 6:25:14 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Quoting Smoothseas,
Reply #6Smoothseas
Hello Smooth, been a while. What parts were fictional surely not everything. I am not an economist by any stretch so I have to rely on those that are, but the choice is mine. I am fully aware of what ‘The Zeitgeist Movement’ is all about but that is their problem. I have researched many things in their movies and find they are usually accurate. It is up to you to skip their slant and look at the data (APITA). That clip is a simple rendition of how the FED works ... how it has to work (IMO). You put Ron Paul, Romney and BO at a table and discuss economics and the FED, who are you going to actually believe? Two of them would be using their talking points and the other would speak in detail. I didn't know it was for 'Ron Paul' until he popped up. Thought it was a Fox News report to appease the republicans. I cannot go into details because I don’t know them as well as I should. But I know enough to realize that the real problem is at the top of the list, not the bottom of it where most of us are.

DAMN IT PEOPLE DON'T YOU GET IT???   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGlQkwa0dwM&feature=related

November 28, 2012 12:32:38 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

I'll take a shot

1st change perception on the monetary system instead of listenting to the radicalized propaganda by the rabble rousers. Also understand that the monetary system and economic system are 2 separate (though intertwined) systems.

Fractional Reserve Banking in a nutshell

1) The government decides how much money to inject into the economic system.
2) The central bank distributes the "at the top" money to the government with interest. ANYBODY can invest into this money, they are treasury bonds.
3) The fractional reserve ratio kicks in, and this money is multiplied and circulated throughout the economy with a supply and demand economic model.
4) Work is done, and this work should be as ruthlessly efficient as possible.
5) Another wave of money is injected into the system, and based on the tangible output of the economy, this new wave of money is more abundant. (the idea here is not to increase the value of your currency, but rather stabilize it by injecting more units of currency than last time) Part of this increase is used to pay off the treasury bonds (with interest) from the previous injections, so people holding bonds are paid. (and if all goes well, gaining more value then they put in)
note: That this disipation process takes several yearly cycles, that is why you need to wait for bonds to "mature" before you can cash them out.  

Why fractional reserve banking is superior to all other monetary systems used previously.

1) There is ALWAYS a large supply of money entering the system (so the money supply cannot be constricted)
2) The currency can be dynamically altered every "injection" cycle to match the reality of your economy, and stabilize fluctuations in the value of your currency.
3) When you do work efficiently, everyone prospers, because more work is done per unit of currency, ergo each unit of currency a person can command has more value.

How to ruin your currency

1) Government fails to disipate outstanding currency on schedule (bond holders don't get paid)
2) Too much currency is injected into the system based on the work being outputted by the economy, causing inflation and devaluation of the currency. (bond holders lose relative value instead of gaining it)

Implications
-Currency from fractional reserve banking is a promise to do work in the future. How much work is done determines the value of your currency.
-The number of currency units you "command" (size of your bank account) is not nearly as important as what value that currency brings you.

Problems
-Some people are stupid, and equate currency as a score. More currency means a higher score, even if that currency has greatly devalued itself. Poor economic decisions are the opposite of ruthless efficiency.
-The value of the currency is dynamic and the dissipation cycles are long compared to attention spans. Problems don't appear immediately, and humans don't take action until there is a problem. There is alot of intertia behind the misuse of this system, and it is easy to temporarily hide the misuse of this system. (eg: If a disipation cycle is 7 years long, correcting a problem using an inverss ratio will take 7 years... so from start to end, if someone is being a douche, it can take 14 years from the time a problem is noticed and corrected)

Ultimately, there is not really anything wrong with this monetary system itself. The problem is that the monetary system is being abused and people are disinterested.

But that is an entirely different discussion.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000531   Page Render Time: