Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

Objectdock Plus 2.0 causing Windows 7 64bit to stop responding (freeze) randomly

By on March 17, 2012 11:00:19 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Elary12

Join Date 10/2010

Hi,

I installed ObjectDock Plus 2.0 about two years. Since I upgraded to Windows 7 64bit Ultimate, ObjectDock Plus start causing Windows to freeze more and more often and randomly, this happens when Windows came from sleep mode, or when I click on any apps.

Uninstalling and installing ObjectDock plus doesn't solve the problem. Recently, I did clean Windows 7 64bit installation without ObjectDock, and I keep this way about a week; no freezing happen at all, then I installed ObjectDock Plus, suddenly Windows start to freeze again.

Obviously,  ObjectDock is causing this problem.

If somebody had this issue before and have the solution, I will appreciate your help.

Thank you

3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 18, 2012 12:06:50 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I got same rig (win7 64 Ultimate,OD 2.0 plus),no freezing happen. It may be one of Docklets that caused the issue,you should try to disable one by one,find the culprit.

March 18, 2012 3:41:53 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Gaspershooters,
It may be one of Docklets that caused the issue,you should try to disable one by one,find the culprit
Yep.

March 19, 2012 5:36:44 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I have to agree with Gaspershooters and Zubaz. I run Win7 64 bit home premium with Objectdock plus 2.01 and I've never experienced any freezing.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time: